Monday, November 9, 2009

Snack – Muesli bite

Day 28 – Carman’s muesli bite

DSC00562 I always love a bit of muesli mixed with fruit and at the moment I just happen to have Carman’s. Having never tried them before this week, I have heard lot of good things about them. Although i am disappointed they do not contain nuts. But I guess that is understandable since they are marketing it to the section of the market which have allergies. I guess trying to cater for all.

I like the “bites” idea since then the tiny portion wants me to savour the taste.

In the range there is quite a few different flavours and I might give them a try down the track but now I sill have about 7 left in the box to go… :D

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey since u hv a blog. Hehe. U might wanna check www.ozbloggers.com. It's new & expanding :) connects via Twitter

Post a Comment